If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, this is where it starts. Experience unparalleled adventure, and see the world beneath the waves. In fact, get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
Sign up for your PADI Open Water Diver course in two easy steps!
- STEP 1: Complete your independent scuba diving studies, watch videos, and take quick quizzes. Do it all online with the PADI eLearning program ($185). Click the banner below to get started today!
- STEP 2: Select which scuba diving, open water diver class schedule works for you. Then, sign up for class using our online store, give us a call, or stop by the shop!
– $300 regularly scheduled class
– $450 specially scheduled class for 2 or more divers
– $850 private 1 on 1 class
Scuba Diving PADI Open Water Diver Course Details, Inclusions and Exclusions
Our course fee includes your use of all equipment for pool and open water sessions, recreational dive planning table (choice of chart or calculator), log book, and our Enhanced Dive Curriculum. This Enhanced Dive Curriculum is unique to Seven Seas Scuba where we spend time with our students applying dive theory, dive planning, equipment selection, and more to local diving and diving while traveling.