If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
Start your PADI Open Water course with us at home and finish your dives on vacation. Sign up in two easy steps!
- STEP 1: Complete your independent study, watch videos, and take quick quizzes all online with the PADI eLearning program ($174). Click the banner below to get started today!
- STEP 2: Select which class schedule works for you and sign up for class using our online store, give us a call, or stop by the shop! Referral students only need to attend the Orientation and first weekend of any Open Water course, so your program is completed in one easy weekend!
– $185 regularly scheduled class
– $335 specially scheduled class for 2 or more divers
– $485 private 1 on 1 class
Our course fee includes your use of all equipment for pool and open water sessions, recreational dive planning table (choice of chart or calculator), log book, referral paperwork, and our Enhanced Dive Curriculum. This Enhanced Dive Curriculum is unique to Seven Seas Scuba where we spend time with our students applying dive theory, dive planning, equipment selection, and more to local diving and diving while traveling.