March 4th – March 11th, 2017
Join us as we escape the winter blues for some fun in the sun and diving in Roatan with West End Divers. We will be staying on Half Moon bay at Posada Arcos Iris in the town of West End. Enjoy free use of kayaks, fantastic swimming and snorkeling in Half Moon, or simply watch the beautiful sunsets over an adult beverage with new friends.
- The trip cost is $850.00 pp (based on double occupancy) and includes:
- 5 days of 2 tank boat dives with West End divers. Tanks and weights included.
- 8 days, 7 nights lodging at Posada Arcos Iris in West End
- Free rental equipment from West End Divers if needed.
- Airport transfers and taxes.
- The trip cost for nondiver is $444.00
- $300 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- 2nd installment due NLT 11/4/16 $300
- Final payment due NLT 2/1/17 $250
- Not included:
- Airfare (plus bag check fees) to and from Roatan
- Enriched Air (available at $100 unlimited or $12 per tank)
- Black Water dives ($150, minimum AOW certification and 25 logged dives)
- Hotel and dive crew tips
- Dive and trip insurance (highly recommended)
- Topside excursion fees.
- 5 days 2 tank morning boat dives. Includes tanks, weights and belt.
- Additional dives available at $35/dive plus tax.
- Black Water dive (deep water night dive) available at $150. Must have at least AOW certification and a minimum of 25 logged dives to participate.
Please download, read, fully complete, and return to us the following form before departure: Travel Release.