Seven Seas Divers Annual Clear Lake, Oregon Dive Day!
When: Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Dive Site Meet time: 9am
Dive Time: 10am-2pm
What to bring: We also have a topside diver potluck during the surface interval so please let us know by email what favorite dish you will bring to share (side dish, main dish, dessert, etc.).
- I-5 South
- Exit HWY 22 East (North Santiam Hwy, Take a left on exit)
- Stay on HWY 22 through Detroit
- At Intersection with HWY 20, (Santiam Hwy) Go Right (Southwest)
- At Intersection with Hwy 126 (Clear Lake Belknap Springs Hwy) Head South on Hwy 126
- Park Entrance off of Hwy 126, follow signs to Clear Lake Resort
Clear Lake is at an altitude of 3,000’+ and water temps range from 38-42 degrees. If you have never dove at altitude we ask that you take Altitude Diver Specialty training with us on August 20th to learn how to safely plan and execute dives at altitude. Course price is $150 and student divers needing rental gear can pick up their gear that night at a special student rate. Click here to sign up online and for more info or give us a call at 360-260-9969.
ADVISORY NOTE: This is a very popular weekend so call us Monday, August 18th to make your rental gear reservations!